Monday, December 9, 2013

Want To Shop For Beauty Products in Australia?


Want To Shop For Beauty Products in Australia? Here Are My Top Picks (Part 2 - Makeup)
Following up on my first post on shopping for skincare products in Australia, I thought I’d do a part 2 today and that’s on makeup.
One thing I love about makeup by Australian brands is that compared to skincare, good Aussie makeup can actually be a lot more affordable. I’m not sure if this is a little known fact or if it’s worldwide knowledge but drugstore brands like Revlon, L’Oreal, Physician’s Formula, Almay, Covergirl and even Maybelline are actually a lot more expensive in Australia compared to the US and Asia. Most of them have at least a 100% markup in price which is why if you’re visiting Australia and looking to buy makeup, I wouldn’t recommend you get those brands here.
By all means go check them out and if you like the products and are happy to get them, go for it! If not, there are plenty of good and affordable Australian makeup for you to check out too.
Here are some of the brands and products I’d recommend you check out in no particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment